Awesome

It was destiny when my friend suggested the name "Globecutter" I knew it was meant to be, because it combines two words that are a huge part of me. "globe" because I love to travel and have always been fascinated by exploration of different countries and experiencing things out of my comfort zone.
And "cutter" because I'm a professional Hairdresser with a passion for Hair and fashion.

Hair is AWESOME! Travel is AWESOME! Globecutter is F-ING AWESOME!!!


6/28/2012

Hey, I decided i needed to update my blog and try to be a lot more active. Even though there hasn';t been much to write about lately.
Here's a pic of Dan from the Preston salon at the LO'real colour trophy finals last month. He did amazingly getting to the grand final, he's done Jo and Cass proud. Twelve of us went to Grosvenor house in London and had a blast. The show by Rush creative team was fantastic, along side the show was a singer and band. The show had two key looks one full of colour and edge, the other was elegant and beautiful, hair was huge but sleek and structured at the same time.



Here's a cracking picture of Mum on my sisters birthday, dancing to an old disco cd I bought for the salon, she obviously liked it more than I. We finally had an excuse to drink the champagne that's been in the fridge so long. Not like the last time, when I came home from the pub one Friday pissed after six pints, opened mums champagne, took one sip... Then passed out! 


These pics may seem boring to some people. But not to me because my sister is awesome and I love her heaps!! I love you Michelle! HAPPY Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment