Awesome

It was destiny when my friend suggested the name "Globecutter" I knew it was meant to be, because it combines two words that are a huge part of me. "globe" because I love to travel and have always been fascinated by exploration of different countries and experiencing things out of my comfort zone.
And "cutter" because I'm a professional Hairdresser with a passion for Hair and fashion.

Hair is AWESOME! Travel is AWESOME! Globecutter is F-ING AWESOME!!!


4/04/2011

4/4/2011
April 1st was supposed to be the day i start blogging, but as usual I got behind.
Yesterday Gail and I went to Manchester to Professional Hairdresser live exhibition. There were a few stalls selling the latest salon stuff, products and some other bull shit. But, all in all it was pretty good. There was a cutting demo on the fellowship stage with nice short and disconnected fringes, and panels of colour placement.



We then saw an Italian guy doing hair ups using pieces attached to the hair. One had huge black FEATHERS!!! sticking out. I don't know what it is, but there's something about feathers i love. Maybe it's the camp flamboyancy coming out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment